#PokemonLake Chatroom rules and safety guidelines:
- Do NOT ask people for their passwords. Do NOT ask people to
change their emails to something else. NEVER give your password to
anyone even if they claim to be a PokemonLake administrator, or they use the nickname of one of the people in the list below. Administrators will never ask for your password. If
someone asks for your password or asks you to change your email,
report them to an operator immediately.
- Official Chatroom Moderators/Operators:
Founder: ~erry (Game Creator)
Channel bot: ~Eustace
AOp: @tabris, @Hajime
HOp: %Itachi, %Crystal, %Alena
VOp: +Dovahkiin, +musicdrummer01
Anyone else claiming they are an op/mod are lying.
Raxella is cool
- Please respect the ops in the list above. Do not harass or abuse them. They are not paid to watch the channels, they are volunteers.
- The only Administrators of Pokemonlake (the game) are erry, erry, erry and erry!.
- Don't flood or spam (This includes repeating lines and letters,
as well as posting gibberish (text that makes no sense).
This is flooding:
* hanashi.surrealchat.net sets mode: +b *!*@SCnet-51CDA1B1.hsd1.ga.comcast.net <- ban!
* dumdum was kicked by hanashi.surrealchat.net (Flooding (Limit is 6 lines per 5 seconds))
- Please do not use many CAPITAL letters. It is considered
yelling and rude.
- Please be nice to the other people.
- Absolutely no sexual behavior.
- Don't advertise websites or chatrooms.
- Do not impersonate other users. Keep your own identity, and don't pretend to be someone else. Trust me, the users will tell you apart.
- Please do not look for girlfriends or boyfriends in this chatroom; it is not a dating chatroom. Please do NOT listen to a user who claims they want to date/go out with you.
- Don't swear. The chatroom is full of kids.
- If you're going to stay here regularly, register your nickname. Type /ns help register in your -server- window. If this doesn't help, feel free to ask an OP.
- You can trade in #pokemonlake with the new rules.
- Roleplay: Godmodding (protecting against every hit/dodging every hit) is forbidden
- How to RP properly: click here for a guide.
- Do not fight with the users. We don't care who started it, we'll finish it.
- No "trolling", if you don't have anything else to do go outside and get a job or something.
- The administrators of the network can take any action according
to their will. The members of the PokemonLake staff are not network
administrators, and are not responsible for the actions of the
network administrators. Please do not complain to a PokemonLake
staff member if you have been banned from the entire network, as
they can do nothing to help you.
- Likewise, the helpers in #help and/or #services and network staff can not help you get unbanned from the PokemonLake channels.
- Do NOT attempt to evade bans from the channels. If you do there is high chance you will be akicked. Bans are generally 24 hours long but akicks are a lot longer.
- Do not give out anything personal over the chatroom such as Facebook, or any contact details.
- Please follow the network rules.
- Please speak English, so that everyone can understand you.
- Μιλατε αγγλικα εδω παρακαλω
- Puhuthan englantia
- Parlez anglais ici, svp.
- Hable ingles aqui, por favor.
- Parli inglese qui, per favore.
- Bitte sprechen Sie hier Englisch.
- Spreek hier Engels.
- Eigo ni hanash-ite kudasai.
- Qin nin zai zhe li jiang ying yu.
- Lutfen ingilizge konusur musunaz.
- えいご を はなしてください。
- Move the fountains, not.
- Do not harash Hajime in PM, He's too good for that.
- You can't get op so quit asking
- erry is AWESOME.
- Enjoy your chatroom experience, and feel free to talk to an OP about any concerns. Remember, if you do not follow the rules you may be banned. Do not make forum posts or complain about being banned. Just wait until it's removed and don't break rules again.